June 7th, 2013profiler
After a few years, I took the time to clean up the code of my Profiler and publish it on Github https://github.com/onigoetz/profiler
Also available on Packagist
It's a simple profiler for Laravel 4 able to provide you with precious informations about your code.
This version is still young, but should be quite stable.
7 panels are available for the moment :
- Time: gives only the full page execution time for the moment, the idea is to provide a full breakdown of the different parts of the execution, like in the symfony profiler
- Database: shows the queries and the bindings
- Routes: lists the routes and highlights the matched route
- Variables: dumps the GET/POST/FILES/COOKIES/Session/SERVER variables
- Log: dumps the logs directly from monolog
- Files: lists the loaded files
- Bookmarklets: a few useful bookmarklets
I hope this package can help you develop your applications quicker.